De Bintan Villa Resort: 2D1N Stay for 1 Person in Superior Room with Breakfast & Return Ferry. Activities Available
• 2D1N stay for 1 for $87 (up to $157 value)
• 2D1N stay with activities for 1 for $97 (up to $167 value)
Hotel at a glance
Located near the highland areas of Gunung Bintan, enjoy the view of the majestic peak and its surrounding forested hills – the villa’s bamboo-themed interiors and wooden construction allows a temporary respite from hectic city lives. The villa offers guests a selection of outdoor activities to partake in, including snorkelling, kayaking, hiking, and flying fox.
• Singapore to Bintan: -Departure: 8.40am / 9.15am (GMT +8)
• Bintan to Singapore: -Departure: 5pm / 5.30pm (GMT +7)
For reference only, schedule subject to change and availability.
• Max. occupancy: 2 guests per room
• Swimming pool
• Mini zoo
• Rubber tipping
• Water sports
• Flying fox
Bintan Island, Indonesia: What to see and do
A tropical paradise an hour away from Singapore, Bintan Island is where nature exists in harmony with the island’s history and the local culture. Let the gentle sea breeze and sounds of the sea envelop you with serenity as your feet sink into the fine sands of the beach. Inject some fun into your day with water sports like kayaking, snorkelling, and scuba diving. Holidaymakers may go island-hopping from the port at Tanjung Pinang, while golfers can improve their game at one of the five golf courses on the island, designed to harmonise with the natural scenery.
Charter a taxi or rent a car to take you to the town of Senggarang, which houses temples that date back hundreds of years, built by the Chinese people that settled here. Visit the 300-year old Sun Te Kong temple that honours the God of Fire and the Banyan Tree Temple, wrapped by the roots of the towering Banyan tree. After a day of exploration, head to the coastal area to dine in one of the seafood restaurants perched on stilts, where you can feast on gong gong, chilli crabs, drunken prawns, and steamed fish while enjoying a view of the open sea.
• Kampung-style resort with sweeping views of Bintan and surrounding highlands.
• Facilities include pond with gazebo, Sky Viewing Tower, rock-climbing facility, and more.
• Take part in water sports like kayaking, body-boarding, and jet-skiing.
• Visit the Elephant Park, see the fireflies on a river cruise, and shop for traditional handicraft and more at Bintan Indah Mall.
Book By Date: Dec 25, 2016.
Travel Period: Immediate - Dec 31, 2016.
Includes (for 1 person):
• Stay in Superior Room at De Bintan Villa Resort.
• Welcome drink upon arrival.
• Return ferry ticket (Singapore - Tg. Pinang - Singapore).
• Return land transfer (Tg. Pinang - Resort - Tg. Pinang).
• Daily breakfast.
• 60-min body massage (adult only; based on selected option).
• Indonesian Ayam Penyet lunch.
• South Bintan Sight Seeing City Tour with Temples visit.
• Mandarin / English Speaking Guide.
Does Not Include:
• Transportation to Bintan
• Airport transfer
• All meals not specified
• Travel insurance
• Items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
• Min. 2 pax to travel.
• 2 guests per room, based on double occupancy.
• Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.
• Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers.
• Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
• See the rules that apply to all deals.
• No refund, cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
• Check-in: 15:00; check-out: 12:00 (local time).
• Singapore PDF, fuel surcharge, both terminal taxes: $30 per person.
• Compulsory tour guide / drivers' tip: $4 per person.
• Single occupancy: to check with merchant.
• Stay on Fri - Sat: $10 per person.
• Stay on eve of public holiday: $20 per person.
• Stay from Sep 11, 2016 - Sep 12, 2016 / Oct 28, 2016 - Oct 29, 2016 / Dec 24, 2016 - Dec 26, 2016 / Dec 31, 2016: $15 per person (twin sharing) / $30 per person (single room) .
Call WhatsApp or SMS : email@example.com
+62 813 647 12345 (Chen Guan Zhen / Ali)
Speaking Mandarin & English